Vendor Applications for the 2021 Ren Faire are now open! Register by May 7th for discounted Early Bird prices.
Email [email protected] to be added to our mailing list to be notified about future events.
We are seeking creative artisans, food vendors, and purveyors of unique wares.
Our vendors understand:
- It is important to adopt a “character” role that will engage customers in a friendly manner and offer our guests a unique and delightful shopping experience.
- Keep in mind that encountering a pushy salesperson is never enjoyable, so it’s important that you are able to show off your goods without overwhelming our guests.
- We want most of our vendors to have experience in sales and having sold at Ren Faires before. However, we also love to promote new vendors and those looking to break into the Ren Faire circuit.
- Hard work, patience, creativity, and care are important, so we love to promote artisans and crafters whose wares are mostly handcrafted.
- We love to promote the local economy around our
faire, so it is a bonus if you are local to Western Mass or the New England area.
- Having a website and social media presence is helpful to promote yourself and let your followers know that you will be at the Mass Ren Faire. The more people who know about the Faire, the better potential for sales will be!
- It is our policy to be respectful and helpful to everyone who takes part in our
faire, and we expect the same from you.
- We are looking for team players who are able and willing to follow rules and who want to work in a positive environment to ensure their success as well as the success of the Faire.
Questions & Application
- You can ask questions or request a printable version of our vendor application by emailing [email protected].
- Please Note that you should not send in any money with the vendor application – this is for screening purposes only. A welcome packet with rules, signature line, deposit info, insurance info, etc. will be sent once your application is accepted.
- Information about booth sizes, prices, and locations are in the application.